0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Finished! You can take this quiz again as many times as you like.
Congratulations! You passed.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 point(s)
Arrange the following key activities in the correct order.
Design study, obtain ethics approval thesis
Record key findings, draft illustrations
Prepare outline, draft full text
Revise, edit, finalize
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following chapters of a thesis are found in most scientific disciplines? (Click ALL that are true)CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 point(s)
Match the sentences to the correct sections of the Introduction chapter.
- Computer-based training has been used with success for many years in high-school composition classes.
- Computer-based training has also recently been introduced into university settings for graduate students who need to write research theses.
- However, the effectiveness of computer-based training on improving thesis writing skills has not been tested thoroughly.
- If computers could be used to improve thesis writing skills, they could provide a useful method of asynchronous self-directed learning for graduate students.
- This study aimed to use a prospective controlled trial to evaluate the effect of computer-based training on thesis writing among economics students.
Current state of the field
Research question or hypothesis
Main aim and approach
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 point(s)
Select the best purpose statement to match this problem statement:
It is important to find solutions to minimize the effects of coastal storm surges in a way that is both effective and esthetically acceptable to residents of shore towns.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 point(s)
Select the best option for describing a result of a sub-study in a combined Results and Discussion chapter.CorrectIncorrect